Release Group: P2P
Release Name: iPhone.4s.iOS.6.Beta.4.ISPW-P2P
Release Date: 7th August, 2012
Size: 900 MB
Type: Apple iOS
I Know Downloading Apple iOS from Apple’s Official Site or Via Iphone can be pretty slow and even pain in the buttocks sometimes when you need to restore your iphone or upgrade it, So i decided to post it here instead , this is iPhone 4S Beta 4 ipsw also known as Build 10A5376e. This Build is not actually for Public Use yet . This was released only to those with Apple Developer accounts, but can be used by anyone who has an activated UDID.
To Activate your UDID, Contact EzioEditore@live.com
This .ispw is the iOS6 Beta 4 for the iPhone 4s, both GSM or CDMA.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
EVERY iPhone has a different UDID, which is a Unique Device Identifier.
In order to use iOS6 Beta you would need your devices UDID attached to a developers account.
Any questions or concerns please ask away, I’ll try to answer them as best as I can.
For a full list of features and a hands on video check out the Apple website by clicking (Here)
You’re going to need iTunes beta to install this!
Steps and Intructions! Please note that a downgrade from iOS 6 to 5.1.1 has been confirmed!
1. Register your UDID.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer and perform a backup with iTunes.
3. Download the iTunes Beta from http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1426??. Install the new version of iTunes.
4. Backup your iPhone or iPad again with the new version of iTunes.
5. Download the iOS 6 Beta.
6. Open iTunes and upgrade to the iOS 6 Beta by choosing Restore.
Be sure to hold alt/option on Mac when you click Restore.
On Windows, hold Shift when you click Restore.
7. Find the .ipsw file you downloaded.
8. When the installation completes choose the most recent backup to re-install all your apps and contacts.
Homepage – NFO– Search (TPB, Torrent, NZB)
DOWNLOAD HERE – (UPLOADED.TO) (RAPIDSHARE)